3. Questions & Concerns If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please send an email to hello@hannahlouiseflowers.
5. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information We may use and disclose Personal Information only for the following purposes:
(b) To bill and collect money owed to us by our clients. This includes sending you emails, invoices and receipts.
(c) To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
6. Public Information and Third Party Websites (a) Blog. We have a public blog on our website. Any information you include in a comment on our blog may be read, collected, and used by anyone. If your Personal Information appears on our blogs and you want it removed, contact us. If we are unable to remove your information, we will tell you why.
(b) Social media platforms. Our website includes social media features, such as the Facebook Like button. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you are visiting on our Website, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. We also maintain presences on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
7. Notice of Breach of Security If a security breach causes an unauthorised intrusion into our system that materially affects you, then Hannah Louise flowers will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response.
8. Safeguarding Your Information We take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the Personal Information.
We never keep records of your bank details on file.
9. Accuracy and Retention of Data (a) Accuracy. We do our best to keep your data accurate and up to date, to the extent that you provide us with the information we need to do so. If your data changes (for example, if you have a new email address), then you are responsible for notifying us of those changes. Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information.
(b) Retention of Data. We will retain your information for as long as you are a client of Hannah Louise flowers and for the period of two weeks after the date of your wedding or event. After this time all physical paperwork relating to the website will be securely shredded. Other documentation relating to the wedding quote or flower recipe may be retained for future reference, however this will never be shared with a third party. All electronic documentation relating to a wedding is kept on a secure, password protected device and will be transferred to a secure external hard drive after the date of the event which will be kept in a secure location.
We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.